Strongie

News Page of HeyStrongie.com!

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Western Time



I've just taken my computer (& blogs) off of West Coast time, & put them on East Coast time. Please now consider these blogs in "real time."

Today, I'm going to my cousin's engagement party (congrats Chrissy & Ed!), & then to Iceland. I'm still only partially packed, but will try to "wing it" at the last possible moment.

Not much news to report - I've been away for a large portion of the Summer, &, although have had an incredible time, will be relieved to return without upcoming travel plans. I'll also be able to make more art & t-shirts, & post more frequently on this blog!!!!

I return next Friday, unless, of course, I meet a Viking and fall in love. This is roughly 80% possible. And I'm at least 95% wishing (also praying).

I will post all about it when I return, & empty my hard drive so I can put some new pictures up. In the meantime, I've included some old photos (i.e. blasts from past) to enjoy.





Have a great weekend everyone, & an even better week!

xoxo
Strongie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home