Strongie

News Page of HeyStrongie.com!

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Short Post

Today, I'm going to the foot doctor, & eye doctor, so you know I'm having weekend fun! Last foot doctor appointment I passed out from a shot, so I'm hoping it will be less traumatic this time. And the eye doctor. I need new glasses/frames. Maybe some with rhinestones...

After that, I'll be doing silkscreen stuff. I've been having some problems exposing the screen (my lightbox is homemade), so I need to do a test(wedge) exposure. Then, I'll be able to start silkscreening on the fabric & tees.

I can't believe it's already August. Every year (of my entire life), I've always been surprised that Summer has flown by. And every year, it seems like this is the first time this has ever happened. Winter NEVER flys by. Ever. Torture.

That's all! Please enjoy this picture of a cake until the next post!

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home