Strongie

News Page of HeyStrongie.com!

Friday, September 01, 2006

Tooo Long

I've been tremendously busy recently, which is wonderful, but in the midst of everything, I forgot to blog!

It started with a trip to Monterey, CA for business, & then Big Sur & San Francisco (for fun). Another word for San Francisco is "Best City Ever." The weather was beautiful & I had a fun (i.e. crazy) time visiting Liz, who lives there. I also bumped into Katy, my friend from New York! It was a wonderful surprise!

When I returned, I celebrated my birthday by eating lots of cake. Then Danielle's birthday by eating lots of pizza.

And then, after being away from the office for two weeks, I returned on Tuesday to the grind, where I also had the most incredible Bloody Mary's with Lee Ann to celebrate her new job. Congratulations Lee Ann!

AND, in craft speak, I've been silkscreening up a storm, preparting fabric, & pinning tees. I'm ahead of schedule, & am excited about the new shirts. Tonight, I silkscreened brown trees onto yellow fabric, which will be cut out & stitched onto a brown shirt.

So far, the baby tees of the rabbit & cloud are ready to be sewn, as well as the ligtning bolt/cloud & trees. The process (although rocky at the start) has been enjoyable, & I will be lowering my prices for the Fall Craft Fairs.

I've applied to the Bazaar Bizarre in Boston, which I hope I get into as well. Keep your fingers crossed!

Unfortunately, I'm having some kind of "disk error" related to uploading photos from my camera to share. Tomorrow, there will be new pictures, from my time in CA.

Then, I head east on Saturday to Iceland, which I am very excited for.

Have a great night everyone!

xoxo
Strongie

1 Comments:

  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger katy Horan said…

    That was fun bumping into eachother! Gotta love seals and old fashioned mechanical curiosities!

    I hope the rest of your trip was fun.

    Katy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home