Strongie

News Page of HeyStrongie.com!

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Lots of Mess



I just cleaned my room. And closet. And workspace, which, from the photos, you can see is still a total mess. I have a lot of weird stuff, & a very small room. In it, I have a drawing table/chair, bed, 2 bookcases, table to make t-shirts on, computer desk, computer station, & large radiator.

If I had less stuff, it wouldn't look so messy. No matter how much I purge, or toss, though, there's still a growing base of things I can't part with. Like my NFL Football Phone. Or stuffed Owl Collection (don't worry, they're synthetic!).



It used to be a lot worse, too. I've toned down my pack-rat ways considerably. Like removing my 400 piece Pez collection from the wall of my room & placing into storage. And having garage sales. I've also moved every year for the past few years, which helps me throw out stuff.

My astrological sign is Virgo, which means even though I may or may not be organized, it drives me crazy if I'm not! I'm constantly making messes & cleaning them up. This is my entire life. In a nutshell.

On a brighter note, Rebecca called with some wonderful news - she has a new job, as a Jewelry Designer! Congratulations Rebecca!

And, in other news, I reclaimed my silkscreen tonight (i.e. removed old stencil). I'll be setting the first screen for the new T-Shirts this weekend, & I'm very excited. My Mom & I will also be dog-sittting, for my brother & sister-in-law's dog, a Boston Terrier named Kong.

He's very cute.

Goodnight everyone! I'm going to try & figure out how to download my first podcast.

xoxo
Strongie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home