Strongie

News Page of HeyStrongie.com!

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Out of Room On My Hard Drive!

So, unfortunately, no pictures! I'm out of room on my hard drive & can't save anything. In the Spring, I loaded too many fonts onto my computer, most of which need to go.

Tomorrow I'm going to Iceland, for which I'm very excited, &, at this point, slightly concerned because I'm also a terrible packer. I forget essential things (all the time). I make lots of lists & cross things out when they're in the suitcase, but I still get confused!

In other news, I'd like to extend my congratulations to Rebecca on becoming an aunt for the first time! Congratulations!!!

AND, also congratulations to Amy & Leo on their engagement! Congrats!

Tonight, I did my quarterly tax return (gross) & other busy paperwork. I'm looking forward to spending more time on the shirts when I return. The first Fall craft fair is Columbus Day weekend in Providence, RI, which is approaching fast!

I have no idea who reads this blog (if any), but for those of you that do, have a WONDERFUL evening! Hopefully the hurricane winds will subside enough to go out.

xoxo
Strongie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home