Strongie

News Page of HeyStrongie.com!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Test Print



This is a test print I did from my newly set silkscreen. The larger type is the label on adult shirts, & the smaller type is for the baby clothing. In the past, I've used woven labels, which look nice, but are too time consuming.

The lightning bolt is the first half of storm tees. For the shirts below, the cloud & lightning bolt were hand-stitched. By silkscreening the lightning bolt, I save a lot of time, & can lower prices.




Oh. And a reminder about the Christie's Staff Art Show. If you're in the area, please stop for the opening tomorrow night! I have six small paintings in it.

And in very upsetting news, I just realized I missed Project Runway!!! This time slot isn't working for me.

Have a great night everyone!

xoxo
Strongie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home