Strongie

News Page of HeyStrongie.com!

Monday, August 14, 2006

August 14, 2006

I've had a fun past few days. It started with the Christie's Art Show, & ended with an outrageous Rebecca & Max evening (including, but not limited to dancing & new friends). On Friday I was the lucky other half to Rebecca & we walked all around the city, ending at Gisel & Nadav's for food & even better company.

If you haven't done so recently, please check out Gisel & Nadav's websites. They've both been doing some terrific work lately! And Gisel's been setting things on fire! F-A-T-E!

GiselFlorez.com
NadavBenjamin.com

Saturday & Sunday I worked on the T-Shirts, setting more screens, & printing fabric. The smiley faces will be cut into cloud shapes for yellow baby tees. Things are finally coming together - I won't have everything ready by the October Fairs, but by X-Mas everything will be done.

Tomorrow, I'm off to California for business (Car Sale), in Monterey, which is a beautiful place. Afterwards, I'll be visiting Big Sur & San Francisco (my favorite). I'm expecting a lot of Liz Maher & a lot of burrito(s).

My posts will be delayed until I return, on the 23rd. Unfortunately, my wireless connection is hiccuping too much for me to upload images, so please imagine everything I've written about.

And in the meantime, have a great night/weekend/week everyone!

xoxo
Strongie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home