Strongie

News Page of HeyStrongie.com!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Heat Wave



That's me on the left, & my sister on the right, back when we were pirates. Some of my favorite memories involve drawn on mustaches either on myself, or on my friends. Max had an especially impressive mustache last Halloween, as a construction worker.

Take a peek at his myspace picture:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=4822057&imageID=939905915&MyToken=1b938e01-6f19-4667-8da4-5025ee2e8bd3
Tonight I worked on preparing the acetate pictures & stencils for silkscreening. I'm trying to stay organized, & am looking forward to making more shirts.

Oh. And I posted that the Christie's Staff Show was on Friday. It's next Thursday, August 10th. Please let me know if you'd like to come & I'll forward you the information. There will be an open bar & popcorn.

Also, please take a look at a fantastic blog, Funky Finds:

http://funkyfinds.blogspot.com/

There's lots of great stuff on here. Be sure to check it out!

Have a great night everyone!

xoxo
Strongie

2 Comments:

  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Funky Finds said…

    Thanks for posting a link to my blog! :) So kind. Love the picture of you & your sis, but the construction worker is just plain wrong. LOL And just a little tidbit: if you want, you can set your comments to be emailed to you. Have a fab day!

     
  • At 12:04 AM, Blogger Strongie said…

    Thanks Funky Finds! I love your blog!

    I have to figure out how to do emailed comments. I'll check my settings on blog.spot.

    Hope it's not too hot in TX - it's HOT in NY!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home