Strongie

News Page of HeyStrongie.com!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

New York

Home. Safe & sound from CA, & (unfortunately) back to work (i.e. grind).

A nice surprise, however, was waiting for me when I came home today - the T-Shirts I ordered wholesale had arrived! More silkscreen materials should arrive this week, & I will be able to begin work this weekend.

Sara gave me some very helpful tips & I'm looking forward to trying them out.

Oh. And if any of you are in the NYC area, I will have work in an art show this Friday, at Christie's Auction House, 20 Rockefeller Plaza (Staff show).

Please let me know if you're interested, & I will forward details of the opening. I will have several small pieces in it.

And I promise my next blog will have pictures. Lots & lots of pretty pictures (think kittens).

Have a great night everyone!

xoxo
Strongie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home