Strongie

News Page of HeyStrongie.com!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Blgo

I'm trying to be better about writing more often.

Today, I went to Applewood, which is my favorite brunch place with Rebecca. Afterwards, we browsed Park Slope stores & boutiques for a gift to her sister's baby shower.

Nest, on 7th Ave has very cute dolls, bears & such, in petticoats w/hats & scarves. There was also a pig dressed up. Absolutely adorable.

I'm now back inside, in air conditioning, where I'm avoiding the hot weather. I start to melt if I'm outside too long. It would be nice to have a water refuge to go to, like a pool, or slip & slide. Although, at this point, I'd settle for a large bucket with cool water.

Last night was fun. Liz, Rececca & I were yelled at for being loud at Cattyshack by the roof bouncer. Then, we went to Max & Andy's, & watched a TV Show called "Pants Off." It's about stripping to music videos. Truly bizarre.

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!

xoxo

2 Comments:

  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger katy Horan said…

    hello Miss. chambers...It's Miss Horan. I am writing to propose a follow up meeting to our highly succesful meeting last weekend. There is much business to discuss. You know, like life and such.

    Also, if you ever need an extra set of hands...maybe I could help.

    You may contact me via phone, blog, email or fax (well, maybe not fax).

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger Strongie said…

    Dear Miss Horan:

    I'm so bad at noticing comments are on my blog. Apologies for the lateness of this reply.

    I would love to get together - Business, of course. I will page you on your BlackBerry.

    xoxo
    Strongie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home