Strongie

News Page of HeyStrongie.com!

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Saturday



Today's weather is as nice as the photo's above, however inappropriate it may be for this time of year!

Okay. Details for the show in San Francisco I'm in:

Root Division Gallery
3175 17th Street
(between South Van Ness & Shotwell)
San Francisco, CA 94110

The show runs from January 11th-27th.

If you're in the area, please stop by! The title of the show is "The Greek Play."

And in other news, my ipod died (folder of death w/exclamation mark). After much hesitation, I decided to take Nell's advice (supported on message boards), & bang my ipod against something. I smashed it against my radiator, & NOW IT WORKS AGAIN! I guess I unstuck whatever wasn't working in there...

xoxo
Strongie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home