Strongie

News Page of HeyStrongie.com!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Labels



Re: too many shirts, not enough labels.

I couldn't find anyone on-line that did rush deliveries for labels, so I silkscreened them myself tonight. Thankfully, I had an old screen with text still set. They're drying right now, & I'll heat set/cut them when they're done. This means I will have to cut in a straight line. Which is hard for me. Probably because I'm left-handed.

My sister is also left-handed, & we often bond over not being able to use simple tools like can openers & notebooks. Every year, we used to celebrate National Left-Handers Day (August 16th?) with all of our left-handed friends.

Either way, I'm in trouble with these labels & scissors & straight lines. I thought I had made roughly 90 new shirts since the October Fair, but when I did inventory tonight, I had 153 new shirts & 4 bags.

And my website isn't working for some reason right now. Or maybe it's me. Or my computer. Or my left-handed inability to type a url in.

xoxo
Strongie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home