Strongie

News Page of HeyStrongie.com!

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Bleeech



Today, I bleached some of the hamburger shirts. Unfortunately, I'm a bit paranoid with fumes & such, which took some of the fun out of it. I wore yellow rubber gloves, & covered my nose & mouth while spraying. Afterwards, I sprayed them with a little paint to give some of the color back. I tried one on, & it looks really fun. I'm going to have to keep one for myself to wear.



This is a crow + cloud. In a very bad photo. The cloud is polka-dots, which is not clear. I have some in other colors too.

Last night, I bought the Sufjan Stevens Christmas album from I-Tunes. I listened to it last night & today while I worked to get into the Christmas spirit. This made me panic about shopping. Because I'm never ready. And ALWAYS wait until the last minute & spend too much.

On my own Christmas wish list is this necklace by Erica Weiner (EricaWeiner.com). I have one of her lion necklaces, which I wear every day. Hopefully Santa will put this in my stocking.



I also want socks, pajama bottoms, & a safety vest to jog at night with.

xoxo
Strongie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home