Strongie

News Page of HeyStrongie.com!

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Cheese + Lettuce



Today I silkscreened the cheese & lettuce for the hamburgers.



Here is a close-up. Tomorrow, I'll be adding the buns & sesame seeds.



And these are my BELOVED hinge clamps, which, for whatever reason, were hard to find. No one carries them, although I'm sure they're useful for more than silkscreening.

Still stitching other tees, & hoping to get these hamburgers finished by tomorrow. Then, I need to make a peanut pattern on fabric. Not pictures of peanuts, but the pattern ON peanuts (plaid-ish) for more shirts.

Unfortunately, I'm terrible at managing my time, & am panic stricken about the December sales. I also started a new job, which I didn't factor in time-wise. Regardless, I'm looking forward to the fairs very much, & can't wait to debut some new shirts.

xoxo
Strongie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home