Strongie

News Page of HeyStrongie.com!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Quick Post



Sit back, relax, & enjoy this picture of a pony. No new pictures of the t-shirts today...

In t-shirt news, however, I just realized I don't have enough labels for the new shirts I've made. I have 26 labels, but almost 90 new shirts. Oops.....I think some of the shirts will have to go without labels.

To keep it consistent, the new lines will probably not have them (crow/hamburger).

And in other (unrelated) news, I had a pretzel croissant at the City Bakery today (by Union Square), which was the MOST DELICIOUS thing I have ever eaten. Please go there. Or if you know someone in New York, have them mail you one. I also bumped into Max, who was on his way to buy a gingersnap.

xoxo
Strongie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home