Strongie

News Page of HeyStrongie.com!

Friday, November 24, 2006

Tees



Today I silkscreened the crow t-shirts. The weather was beautiful, & it was nice to be outside.



I have the grey in several sizes & the colors in one-offs (i.e. I decided to use shirt leftovers with this print). Also, some will have appliqued elements incorporated. Think cloud.



I also made four small bags with this image on them (not pictured).

Next, I'll be bleach treating some of the hamburger shirts, & printing sesame seeds on the remainder.

Let's hope it stays dry outside!

I've also been working on the peanut baby tees, which I'll post tomorrow. The baby tees I'll have for the fairs will be: peanut, rabbit, cloud, & octopus. I'll also have some youth sizes with these images as well. At the last fair, several people wanted larger sizes, so hopefully, this will do the trick.

xoxo
Strongie

1 Comments:

  • At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i love these crow shirts! please save one for me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home