Strongie

News Page of HeyStrongie.com!

Monday, January 01, 2007

2007



December was a blur. There were two craft fairs (RISD & Bostan Bizaare), a new baby (nephew), a million family birthdays, & a mix for the mixed tape club I'm in.

I spent New Years watching the Grand Army Plaza fireworks in Brooklyn from a roof. A very special friend (Carah) was visting from Asheville (voted best place to live), & we had a great time catching up.

So!

2007.

My New Year's resolution this year, is to focus my energy on making paintings. To do this, I'll be slowing production on T-shirts, & not doing a fair until at least next Fall, maybe longer. I'm going to get a dedicated studio space & lock myself away away in my free time to make art. Larger, more time intensive art.

I am in a group show at Root Division Gallery, in San Francisco, that opens on January 11th (I have three paintings in the show).

Quick update.

Happy New Year!

xoxo
Strongie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home