Strongie

News Page of HeyStrongie.com!

Friday, October 13, 2006

WE

At work, people would often tell me, via email, to have a good WE (weekend), which I would like to extend to everyone else as well! The weather is supposed to be beautiful in New York.

Here is what I have planned for my WE:

Today, I'm having lunch with my sister & Danielle in the new Hearst building. It's one of the city's newest buildings, & is also one of the most green. It was built to maximize energy.

Then, I'm going reverse shopping (i.e. returning stuff) & then to the MOMA, which is free after 4pm on Fridays. Afterwards, I'm off to dinner, & then to see my friend Rachel (I'm very excited, it's been a long time!) After our reunion, I'm going to see Nina Nastasia, who is one of my favorite live performers.

Tomorrow, I'm helping Danielle move & then attending WINKFEST!, a night of fun with some of my FAVORITE people.

The pumpkin contest deadline is the 21st, & yesterday, my mom & I prepared the characters. According to the contest rules, I can't divulge too much information/photos, but please be assured that this thing is CREEPY.

I'm also working on a new painting of two cities, with atomic clouds & a rainbow.

Okay!

Diary-style blog over!

xoxo
Strongie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home