Strongie

News Page of HeyStrongie.com!

Monday, October 02, 2006

October Beginnings

Last night, I went with Danielle to see Sufjan Stevens at Town Hall. The entire band (all fifteen), were dressed like butterflies, & Sufjan was dressed like an eagle. So special. It was really a wonderful show.

Also special was the weather today, especially the light. Today had the prettiest light I've seen in a long time (i.e. I love October). I went for a long jog & thought about apple cider & hay bales. I don't know what I'm going to be for Halloween yet, but I know it needs to include a fake moustache. Last year, I was a bottle of ketchup (I went with a hotdog).

I have 66 new shirts made for the fair so far, & roughly 20 leftovers from the Spring. Please see below for new shirt pics, even though the shirts aren't ironed & the lighting/photos are terrible. Get the gist. Leave the details.



This is a baby tee of a cloud.



And baby octo.



Baby rabbit.



Lightning bolt shirt for men.



And lighting bolt shirt for women.





These two I have in Women's & Men's sizes.

The fair is this Saturday. I think I'm done sewing, so now it's time to do labels, hangtags, bags, & other prep work. Wednesday is my last day at my job, so I'll have Thursday & Friday to prepare.

That's all for now.

Goodnight everyone!

xoxo
Strongie

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home