Strongie

News Page of HeyStrongie.com!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Fall Weather



I'm afraid my job stole away all of my time today, so all I have to share is this picture of an old painting I did.

Rebecca (who does not read this blog, even though I mention her!) & I were discussing the October 7th Craft Fair at RISD in Providence, RI earlier, & completely panicked. We realized we have less than a month to get everything together! Last year was a lot of fun, & I'm looking forward to going & especially sharing a table with Rebecca.

We plan to eat at Julian's SEVERAL times, & visit our WONDERFUL friends there. It was stormy last year, so hopefully the weather will be better this time.

Also, congratulations to Britney & K-Fed on their new baby boy! I'm sure another bun will be in the oven in no time...

Have a great night everyone!

xoxo
Strongie

2 Comments:

  • At 11:32 PM, Blogger lafloor said…

    i did not know how amazing you are nor that you went to RISD. i almost went there. now i live in russia with a drummer and i make photographs. oh doo doo. you don't even really know me . im LAFLEUR> your internet pal. someday we will meet. yes.

     
  • At 11:33 PM, Blogger lafloor said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home