Strongie

News Page of HeyStrongie.com!

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday



This is a picture of a BRAIN - I think the next time I make a brain it will be in spaghetti colors.

Lots of illustration related stuff - I am going to the New York Gift Fair next Saturday for a seminar hosted by the RISD Alumni association. It's where stores buy things wholesale to sell. You have to be in the trade to attend, with strict credentials, so I'm thrilled RISD is hosting this seminar for the first time.

I have also entered the CMYK Illustration contest and applied for the Spring RISD Alumni Fair. Next up is the Communication Arts Illustration contest, which is their yearly annual.

Tonight I'm finishing a painting of a snowman running, which I'll post once it's done. I'm out of room on my hard drive again, so I'm going to have to delete lots of music and images before I can put more on.

Have a great Sunday everyone!

xoxo
Strongie

2 Comments:

  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger katy Horan said…

    Hey Strongs! I am so happy to see your new work. It looks great. I really like the textures and line work! Let's get lunch or coffee sometime.

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger Strongie said…

    Hi Katy!!!!!

    YAY! Of COURSE to lunch or coffee!!!

    xoxo
    Strongie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home