Strongie

News Page of HeyStrongie.com!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Halloween

This year, I'm going as a fluffy cloud for Halloween. I'll be dressed in a white hoodie & white sweatpants, covered in white fuzz (i.e. stuffing/batting).

Below is a digital rendering of the costume. (Please note the arm flaps, which will help distinguish I'm a cloud when my arms are raised).



Remember!

This image has no fuzz. One the fuzz is attached, it will be virtually impossible to tell the difference between me & an actual fluffy cloud.

Also. I will have a bag of cloud treats. This includes paper cut-outs of lightning bolts, snowflakes, cats & dogs, & raindrops that I will be handing out to people.

I'm going to Brooke's party in Providence, RI, with a group a of people from NYC. Halloween in Providence is a city-wide, month long event that includes an international horror film festival, dedicated to HP Lovecraft, who lived there. (Also, Edgar Allen Poe haunts one of the main streets - S~P~O~O~K~Y).

The costumes are also incredible. And parties usually mean (crazy) warehouse haunted houses, that are always a little dangerous. Also. There are always great bands playing in the spaces (sometimes puppet shows).

So.....if you see a fluffy cloud roaming the streets, it's probably just me. Say hi & I'll give you a snowflake.

Have a great Wednesday everyone!

xoxo
Strongie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home