Strongie

News Page of HeyStrongie.com!

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Cats & Dogs



Is anyone familar with the ice-cream Chubby-Hubby (Ben & Jerrys)? Upon Rebecca's recommendation, I tried it for the first time tonight. It's a combination of ice-cream, peanut-butter, fudge, & pretzels. The amazing part is that the pretzels are still crunchy by the time you open the pint. true science.

Also speaking of food, I was the lucky dinner guest at Gisel & Nadav's last night, where I was served Nadav's special home-made hummus. We listened to the Muffin World soundtrack, which they had found. I hadn't heard it in years, & was DELIGHTED. I was also the lucky winner of a scratch-off ticket, "Lucky Dog" - net profit, 2 USD.

Once I'm not so lazy, I'll post more images of the shirts I'm making for the Renegade Craft Fair. Tonight I finished making one of an ice-cream cone (vanilla), dripping.

Recent Purchases:

US Magazine
Lucky Dog scratch-off ticket
Popcorn kernels

Wish Purchases:

Amy Ruppel painting

If you haven't done so already, go to Amy Ruppel's website, amyruppel.com. She makes amazing paintings. For those of you that live in Park Slope, the coffee bar/diner Perch has her work on their walls.

Also, go to lucyology.com, which is Amy & Leo's T-Shirt company/website. Their tees are soft, very well crafted, & AWESOME. They'll be at the Renegade Craft Fair in June too.

xoxoStrongie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home