Strongie

News Page of HeyStrongie.com!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thursday



This is Bubbleman, a reproduction of an old Pez dispenser (also Bubbleman), saving a baby, who's saving a bear.

News

1) There has been a meowing cat outside my window for 8 months. It's loud, & sounds like a baby crying. It's meowing right
now.
2) I switched to lemon-lime seltzer instead of original - delicious.
3) Still getting ready for the Renegade Craft Fair in June. I'm sewing a little kid's tiger t-shirt currently.
4) I got my first mosquito bite of the season, & am extremely concerned that the bug is in my apt.
5) Started eating pickles again regularly.
6) Creating a coloring book, which should be very fun. Thrilled.

Time for more seltzer. Enjoy your night everybody!

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home