Strongie

News Page of HeyStrongie.com!

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Saturday



When I started making images for my illustration portfolio in the Fall, this was one of the first. I am going to be putting my new website up soon with all of these images plus others.

This weekend I'll be working on a Pinocchio painting and some diamond eyes. I'll also be fixing Elspeth's website which doesn't work in Safari properly with frames. I'm going to try using style sheets to create the same effect - I hate how things work differently in each browser!

Please visit her INCREDIBLE celebrity illustrations in Internet Explorer - ElspethTremblay.com.

Earlier today I went to the New York International Gift Show to attend a seminar hosted by the RISD Alumni Association. They had Carol Ross as a speaker, who is a LEGEND in the craft world. She was an incredible speaker and gave amazing insight into wholesale markets and how to start off. Then Elspeth and I walked around and looked at the fantastic booths and merchandise. The handmade section was my favorite.

Have a great weekend!

xoxo
Strongie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home