Strongie

News Page of HeyStrongie.com!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

DOGS



This was a lot of fun to make and one of my favorite. It's a giant pile of hotdogs ready for mass consumption or the coney island hotdog competion.

Elspeth and I went to see Kathy Griffin on Tuesday and I can't stop thinking about how good her show was. She had hysterical new material on Oprah, the Osmonds, and Britney Spears. Elspeth's AMAZING celebrity perfumerie blog has a Kathy Griffin drawing and recipe for her scent.

Please visit: TheCelebrityPerfumerie.blogspot.com to read more about how the stars smell!

xoxo
Strongie

4 Comments:

  • At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OH MY GOD! I love the dogs. You channeled your inner Kobayashi (or maybe you're more of a Sonya the Black Widow fan?) on this one.

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Strongie said…

    Dear Mary,

    Meet me at the Coney Island Hot Dog Competition. I will start expanding my stomach with rice today.

    xoxo
    Strongie

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is like sugar candy mountain for football-loving civilians!

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger Strongie said…

    Dear Elpie,

    Who doesn't love football or civilians? Citizen's arrest anyone?

    xoxo
    Strongie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home