Strongie

News Page of HeyStrongie.com!

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Spring, Spring, Spring!

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since I've last updated this. Recent events include:


* Renegade Fair - I'll be selling T-Shirts with Danielle at the Renegade Craft Fair in Brooklyn this June! My sister will also be sharing a table, selling her wonderful knits. As the date approaches, I'll post more information & T-shirts.

*Cell Space Gallery, San Francisco - I'm in a group show in San Francisco at Cell Space Gallery! The show opens on April 12th. I can't make it, but I've sent new paintings, which are on the art page of my website, heystrongie.com

*I finished two custom T-Shirts, one for Susie (boygirlparty.com), & one for Rebecca.


Current likes include:

*Carbonated Water
*Flowers
*Rauschenberg Retrospective at MET

Here is a picture of a new painting. Thanks for stopping by!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger katy Horan said…

    Hey. That's awesome about Cellspace. I went to a rave/party/happening there once. It was really fun and crazy! I'm gonna be sure to come by and say hello at Renegade.

     
  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger Strongie said…

    OMG. Thanks Katie. I just saw this comment (a little late). Hope you're doing great!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home